TNT-HD: Live From New York, Robbie Knievel Jumps USS Intrepid 8pm EST

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
evel_hdr1.gif

TNT Revs Up for High-Octane Original EVEL KNIEVEL, Starring George Eads, Jaime Pressly, Lance Henriksen, Fred Dalton Thompson and Beau Bridges World Premiere Friday July 30, at 8 p.m.; Special Encores July 31, at 9 p.m. and Aug. 1, at 8 p.m.

wasch_24 said:
I think it is Saturday. Wait let me look for it.

Edit: Looks like 8pm EST on Saturday.

awesome!! thanks wasch_24.
Robbie Knievel Jumps Live from NY Saturday, July 31, 8 pm(ET)
I cant wait for this, I got to see his father jump snake river, Me and my 12 yr old son will greatly enjoy this jump, and what a great way to show off that historis ship.ALL it needs is girls in red, white & blue bikinnis and well be set....and its going to be in HD...

Did anyone watch the movie on TNTHD?

It wasnt too bad except for the TERRIBLE cgi location shots. Looked like a 1995 video game. I'd rather see a good documentary about the subject. :yes

I Highly doubt the Jump will be in Hd. The movie wasn't that great either. Looked like one of TNT's zoomed and upconverts :(

eschu97611 said:
Looked Good Sean-Thanks for the "heads-up"(forgot it was on tonight)

btw(off topic question) What do yout think of the Louiza acquistion by your Yanks??

Anything is good as long as Contreras is out. :D

I think the whole hay thing was kind of wussy like. The landing and control thereafter is the hardest part.

eschu97611 said:
Is the movie in HD Sean?-plan on catching the replay tomorrow night-can't watch tonight.

Yes, I am not watching it and someone commented that it was not such a good HD movie (whatever that means). But it is not stretched...

Starz-HD East: My Boss's Daughter 9pm EST

Movie Trailers on MooV

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)