TNTHD DEBUTS ON VOOM TODAY CH 521

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I have a feeling it won't be until 9:00 "PM" tonight EST. That's when the Western Conference Finals are supposed to start ... which has been touted as the "debut" of TNT-HD all along.

With that being said ... I'm waiting for 9:00 AM EST just like everyone else. ;)

i actually thought about having a new thread post typed up stating it was live, and im cool for being the first one to post about it, and the minute before 9 type 521 on the remote and once it comes in, run over to the computer and click submit..

I posted this in the TNT-HD thread ...

$10 says it will be 9:00 "PM" - EST - to coincide with the Western Conference Finals. That's been touted as the debut for TNT-HD all along ...

But I'm waiting, too.

Hmm...

I'm not sitting here waiting for it, I just don't go into work until later. I'll probably check it on my way into the shower but I wouldn't be surprised to see it on later today.

The Rickster

It's on and it's in HD! Nope! It's 601. TDCHD! "Chasing Giants: On the Trail on the Giant Squid". What happenned to 521? It's gone!
Now it's back! Upconverted Charmed, I think...

GadgetRick said:
It's 9:07am EST and I'm watching, "In Search of the Giant Squid," in HD. I think it's upconverted though.

The Rickster

That's on Discovery HD, which it the next channel up from where TNT-HD should be. I'm getting it on 521 now. no guide info yet though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)