TNTHD DEBUTS ON VOOM TODAY CH 521

I have a feeling it won't be until 9:00 "PM" tonight EST. That's when the Western Conference Finals are supposed to start ... which has been touted as the "debut" of TNT-HD all along.

With that being said ... I'm waiting for 9:00 AM EST just like everyone else. ;)

i actually thought about having a new thread post typed up stating it was live, and im cool for being the first one to post about it, and the minute before 9 type 521 on the remote and once it comes in, run over to the computer and click submit..

I posted this in the TNT-HD thread ...

$10 says it will be 9:00 "PM" - EST - to coincide with the Western Conference Finals. That's been touted as the debut for TNT-HD all along ...

But I'm waiting, too.

Hmm...

I'm not sitting here waiting for it, I just don't go into work until later. I'll probably check it on my way into the shower but I wouldn't be surprised to see it on later today.

The Rickster

It's on and it's in HD! Nope! It's 601. TDCHD! "Chasing Giants: On the Trail on the Giant Squid". What happenned to 521? It's gone!
Now it's back! Upconverted Charmed, I think...

GadgetRick said:
It's 9:07am EST and I'm watching, "In Search of the Giant Squid," in HD. I think it's upconverted though.

The Rickster

That's on Discovery HD, which it the next channel up from where TNT-HD should be. I'm getting it on 521 now. no guide info yet though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)