TruTV in HD for the tourney games

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I'm amazed and the continuous woe is me posting. A company, who caters to sports fans and does not currently have a certain channel in HD, works out an agreement so fans can see the games in HD. Most of what we see is "if it's not full time I dont care". Sheesh. And DetFan, if you are sick of Directv, the Dish subs would love to have you as a member in their forum...'

Im personally sick of your ridiculous posting.

You obviously don't hang out in the Dish Network forum. :D

Wow!!!! Just don't get it. So if they can turn it on for the games why can they not leave it on?? Seriously sick of this company.
It is because they CANT. Not because of bandwidth, but because of carriage agreement.

Not true really and it doesn't matter it looks better than anything we view now on it. It looked quite good on my sisters house in whatever you just called it. Certainly better than the crap they show us now.
I much rather watch blurry SD in the proper aspect ratio, than stretched upconverted SD with slightly less blur that they disguise as HD

Last edited:
Good post by Satracer at DBSTalk.com

Yes, the MMM games will be in HD. Nothing like last minute timing but here we go. The 24/7 version will be off in the distance but enjoy the games. Honestly, if you would have asked me yesterday morning I would have said they weren't going to be in HD...this was a last minute thing yesterday. Glad to see it happen so I can watch my alma mater(s) play in HD next week.

Great that they got it worked out. I don't know if any games I want to watch will be relegated to TruTV, but It's nice to know it is there if they are.

Now everyone gets the game they want, in HD, with no extra fee (what was mega march madness, $69 or so).

I'll assume fellow U of M fan that you'll want to watch the 12:40 game on Friday on Tru. (course you might be a fan of another team and having use the avatar image as the payoff of a bet)

Great that they got it worked out. I don't know if any games I want to watch will be relegated to TruTV, but It's nice to know it is there if they are.

Now everyone gets the game they want, in HD, with no extra fee (what was mega march madness, $69 or so).

Cool. 8:10 central.
Nantz and Kellogg calling the game.:)
Channel 246-1

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts