Turning all power off

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Sathint shows 145 ITC. I don't know how many I can get there because I removed all the ones I don't watch, [ a ton] but there's a lot. I'd do a rescan and see, but then I'd have to rename channels and all that.

I forgot about Sathint,been looking at LyngSat only .
My 'little' bud is doing pretty good on the west side of the arc then.:thumbup The East side needs some adjusting,but the wore out actuator is making any finer tuning impossible.I can live with it as is...until Spring if nothing better pops up.
55W and 58W are yielding less channels than before due to the actuator losing counts and jumping around.Probably better if I stop running it over that far this winter.It might not come back. :coco Everything remains tight/accurate if I don't go east of 78W.(My southern-most Sat)
Thanks guys!

Today scanned 116.8w C-band at 12:15 PST

32 Horizontal Transponders
30 Vertical Transponders

157 Video Channel Services
123 ITC (8 false flagged as encrypted)
1 HEVC

22 Radio Services (1 false flagged as video service)
2 Encrypted
Several Radio Services have multiple audio feeds configured as Left/Right Channels. I didn't check the Radio service tables for additional APIDs.

Reactions: armadillo_115
Any one know what brand of dish this is? Supposedly a 10ft'er.Sorry for the low quality pics.Keeping fingers crossed...but it looks like I'm getting it free as soon as I can pick it up. :clappingFour hr round trip away. Pizza dish goes with it. o_O
dish.JPG dish2.JPG

Scheduled to pick up the above ^ dish this Saturday,weather permitting.:)

Now it's looking like I can get a second dish free elsewhere. Not sure of the size ...looks smaller to me in the pic though.Also concerned about what busted the feed horn cover like that.Maybe warped the dish as well?
Any thoughts? Here's the pic:
Dish4.jpg

This could be the beginning of a dish farm.lol.

The black mesh dish looks like a good one. I'm using a 10' black mesh buttonhook, similar to that, but not exactly the same. It works really good for me. the second one looks good also, yes, does look like a smaller dish, but still useful. Do collect them both !!

Scheduled to pick up the above ^ dish this Saturday,weather permitting.:)

Now it's looking like I can get a second dish free elsewhere. Not sure of the size ...looks smaller to me in the pic though.Also concerned about what busted the feed horn cover like that.Maybe warped the dish as well?
Any thoughts? Here's the pic:
View attachment 112777

This could be the beginning of a dish farm.lol.

I'd need to see the mount to be sure, but it looks like a "Perfect10" dish to me. They came in 7.5', 10', and 12' size, and are excellent dishes! I also posted the assembly manual here back some years ago as if they are torn completely down, they need to be re-assembled in a specific way. Looks like somebody shot out the end of the feed horn cover.

Now there is a THIRD free dish available only 1 hr away from me! What's going on? I've been searching in vain for four months and BANG 3 freebies in a row.
My tools are loaded for the Saturday pick up...I guess I will just keep everything in the truck for the next week.lol
Best part about the dish this Saturday...I don't have to remove the pole. :)

Reactions: . Raine and sgs
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts