Two Hoppers...overkill?

Yeah Directv shot themselves in the foot with the slave style boxes too. Kinda kills the deal with some of the limitations it brings.

Sent from my EVO sometimes-LTE

You don't add tuners , but I prefer the slave boxes for the advantages over a single h series or equivalent.

I know not all agree.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Not to mention that Dish's Joeys can be used on WiFi.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using SatelliteGuys

I would hate to lose the WiFi functionality in the Joey. I doubt that Dish will be removing it anytime soon since they just got through with a beta test of it.

Sent from my iPad 2 using SatelliteGuys

How spoiled we are. How many of us went thru many years of our lives with ONE tuner, and OTA only at that, and no DVR?

Yeah, some things improve. We are inclined to 2H also.

How spoiled we are. How many of us went thru many years of our lives with ONE tuner, and OTA only at that, and no DVR?

Yeah, some things improve. We are inclined to 2H also.

No doubt about that.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Via Zach/Mary...set up for install Wed. AM. 1H/2J. More than confident it will fit my needs. IF I want another H, will only cost the going rate. 10 years+ tenure has it's perks. Looking forward to "getting with the program".

Congrats. Zach set me up for a Wednesday upgrade too - 2H/3J. Just in time for our big Thanksgiving house full.

david_jr said:
Congrats. Zach set me up for a Wednesday upgrade too - 2H/3J. Just in time for our big Thanksgiving house full.

Great time to show off the new system. :)

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts