U304 available on H3

Still have the bug where, when playing a recording from the EHD, many times it stays a small image in the upper right corner instead of full screen. I have to stop, go to live tv, go back in and resume for it to go full screen.
I saw that once but that's because I haven't used EHD after that time . There is the other one where DVR playback from the internal HD, it will still do the upper right corner except it's a black window with no video. The only way to fix it is to option, PIP on and then turn PIP off.

Dish was touting something called the Custom Mosaic channel, where you could select 6 different channels to monitor at the same time.

CUSTOMIZABLE MOSAIC ALLOWS YOU TO WATCH 6 OF YOUR FAVORITE CHANNELS ON 1 TV SCREEN

Sports bar more is only 4 channels. http://m.about.dish.com/blog/4k/make-most-your-4k-tv-sports-bar-mode-hopper-3

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys mobile app

When its initially available it will be 4 however SIX screens are planned.

This is from the handout at CES.

ImageUploadedBySatelliteGuys1456177862.758131.jpg

I just checked again. Netflix pops Dolby D quickly on the AVR but then switches to stereo. Which leads me to think that the H3 has some HDMI issue which isn't consistent across systems.

Since much of what I watch on Netflix is available in 4K I tend not to use the Dish provided app and instead use my Fire TV

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk

I just checked again with a few different shows and I can positively state that Netflix 5.1 works for me via hdmi.

H3 hdmi -> Yamaha rxa840 hdmi -> Samsung f8000 series tv

Reactions: bluegras

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)