UFC on Fox/FX/FS1

This weekend UFC 155 features the rematch of Junior dos Santos vs. Cain Velasquez. Oddly, Junior knocked-out Cain in about a minute of the first round in thier last fight covered free-of-charge last November as the featured bout of UFC on FOX. I see the same thing happening this fight.

Gotta love UFC on FOX/FX!!!

This weekend UFC 155 features the rematch of Junior dos Santos vs. Cain Velasquez. Oddly, Junior knocked-out Cain in about a minute of the first round in thier last fight covered free-of-charge last November as the featured bout of UFC on FOX. I see the same thing happening this fight.

Gotta love UFC on FOX/FX!!!

Saturday, Jan. 19: UFC on FX "Belfort vs. Bisping" 9 p.m. ET
Saturday, Jan. 26: UFC on FOX "Johnson vs. Dodson" United Center, Chicago, IL - 8 p.m. ET

Yes good fights coming up and I see Junior doing it again unless Dana White rigs it like Boxing does with Don King :D :)

UFC 155: Dos Santos vs. Velasquez II - Prelims

...fights on FX tonight at 8:00 PM

"Eddie Wineland vs. Brad Pickett; Bryon Bloodworth vs. Erik Perez; Jamie Varner vs. Melvin Guillard; Myles Jury vs. Michael Johnson."

I don't think we'll see all four fights in an hour, but we should see two or three. Offhand, I hope we see the Varner-Guillard fight.

Good fight between Varner and Guillard with Varner winning the fight. Two things I can't stand are a white guy with blue hair and a black guy with blonde hair...wish Varner would have dropped Guillard onto his head for just that reason. Never mind...he did drop him on his head. :)

On a side note, two judges scored Vaner 30-27 while one judge (the one how needs glasses) scored it 30-27 for Guillard. What a douche! I score the fight 30-28 and I could see 30-27 or even, on a stretch, 29-28 for Varner...but 30-27 for Guillard is beyond idiotic. That judge should be barred from ever scoring another fight.

Anyway, good fights so far.

The one who scored it 30-27 in favor of uilard needs to be fired and I bet he gets an butt chewing by Dana White on Monday in his office :D :)

The one who scored it 30-27 in favor of uilard needs to be fired and I bet he gets an butt chewing by Dana White on Monday in his office :D :)

I get the feeling his days of judging are numbered...with that number being one. Unfortunately, he may very well be judging the main event. Fortunately, I don't think his services will be needed since it's going to be a knock-out.

Greta shot by Wineland on Picket but Pickett recovered

WTF? I didn't see Greta step into the ring. She must have climbed the fences and administered a beatdown while I using the pisser. :D

on-the-record-with-greta-van-susteren-7.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)