UFC on Fox/FX/FS1

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
SatelliteGuystonfieldville, U.S.A.
This weekend UFC 155 features the rematch of Junior dos Santos vs. Cain Velasquez. Oddly, Junior knocked-out Cain in about a minute of the first round in thier last fight covered free-of-charge last November as the featured bout of UFC on FOX. I see the same thing happening this fight.

Gotta love UFC on FOX/FX!!!

whitewolf8214

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
May 13, 2004
Space
This weekend UFC 155 features the rematch of Junior dos Santos vs. Cain Velasquez. Oddly, Junior knocked-out Cain in about a minute of the first round in thier last fight covered free-of-charge last November as the featured bout of UFC on FOX. I see the same thing happening this fight.

Gotta love UFC on FOX/FX!!!

Saturday, Jan. 19: UFC on FX "Belfort vs. Bisping" 9 p.m. ET
Saturday, Jan. 26: UFC on FOX "Johnson vs. Dodson" United Center, Chicago, IL - 8 p.m. ET

Yes good fights coming up and I see Junior doing it again unless Dana White rigs it like Boxing does with Don King :D :)

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
UFC 155: Dos Santos vs. Velasquez II - Prelims

...fights on FX tonight at 8:00 PM

"Eddie Wineland vs. Brad Pickett; Bryon Bloodworth vs. Erik Perez; Jamie Varner vs. Melvin Guillard; Myles Jury vs. Michael Johnson."

I don't think we'll see all four fights in an hour, but we should see two or three. Offhand, I hope we see the Varner-Guillard fight.

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
Good fight between Varner and Guillard with Varner winning the fight. Two things I can't stand are a white guy with blue hair and a black guy with blonde hair...wish Varner would have dropped Guillard onto his head for just that reason. Never mind...he did drop him on his head. :)

On a side note, two judges scored Vaner 30-27 while one judge (the one how needs glasses) scored it 30-27 for Guillard. What a douche! I score the fight 30-28 and I could see 30-27 or even, on a stretch, 29-28 for Varner...but 30-27 for Guillard is beyond idiotic. That judge should be barred from ever scoring another fight.

Anyway, good fights so far.

whitewolf8214

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
May 13, 2004
Space
The one who scored it 30-27 in favor of uilard needs to be fired and I bet he gets an butt chewing by Dana White on Monday in his office :D :)

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
The one who scored it 30-27 in favor of uilard needs to be fired and I bet he gets an butt chewing by Dana White on Monday in his office :D :)

I get the feeling his days of judging are numbered...with that number being one. Unfortunately, he may very well be judging the main event. Fortunately, I don't think his services will be needed since it's going to be a knock-out.

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
Greta shot by Wineland on Picket but Pickett recovered

WTF? I didn't see Greta step into the ring. She must have climbed the fences and administered a beatdown while I using the pisser. :D

on-the-record-with-greta-van-susteren-7.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)