Umm am i doing something wrong?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
hmmm so your saying get a multi Lmb mount now ... then maybe another dish or two? ... my wife will prob slap me ...LOL

so grit isnt on G19 then? that kinda sucks, i have an OTA anntenna that gets grit but its so jumpy its annoying, i have to have a directional amped anntena to get anything here

Grit is on G19 but C band. Better start checking Craigslist for a 10 footer!

Dishes are like potato chips,you can't eat just one.:biggrin
so grit isnt on G19 then? that kinda sucks, i have an OTA anntenna that gets grit but its so jumpy its annoying, i have to have a directional amped anntena to get anything here
Grit is on G19 but on the C band side,think 10 foot dish.
dammit,Fred beat me to it!

Reactions: fred555
hmmm so your saying get a multi Lmb mount now ... then maybe another dish or two? ... my wife will prob slap me ...LOL

There are certain parameters to follow when going for multi lnbs on a Ku dish.
You will not get any closer than, someone correct me, 4 degrees
and you can not exceed some number of degrees between satellites, 10 or 12 maybe?
It takes some planning. You can motorize the dish too and get all the sats you can see.
I just opted for lots of dishes because I have the land to do it. And I like lots of dishes.
If one dish goes bonkers or hit by a falling tree, I still have TV.

My wife would make me get all the dishes I could. She would motivate me to do more and more,
ending up with the diagram above.

Reactions: danristheman
Once you get another dish, it will be another, then another, until finally"

groupshot1-30-16-jpg.113579

Reactions: Jason S and fred555
hmmm seem like to put 2 more lnbs on my dish will only be like 30 bucks thats not bad at all !

wow everything is so cheap, its crazy how much they charge for a dish alone when the lnb is like 6 -15 bucks !

wow thats nice dan !! i love the DIRECT TV LOGO !!! LOVE IT !! nice work how you made your own multi mount to ! thats a great idea !, what kind of lnbs are on there?? what are the two with the Big gray and blue heads ?????

O yeah !! whats "the big fish" at 30 w ??????

Cuba does not recognize US copyright laws it seems. You get some pretty recent movies on that bird.
And there is female "talent" on that bird too, of the "your wife may just slap you after all" type.

o wow the movie thing sounds cool ! but the talent ... my wife will slap me up ! but hey can allways delete those channels !! =D

Reactions: fred555
ill have to keep my eyes out for cheap and throw away dishes , i have seen people throw out Dtv and dish net dishes b4 ... damn if i only knew then what i know now =( i know a few guys in the buy sell trade trade, ill have to let them know to call me for dishes on the cheap ! =P

ill have to keep my eyes out for cheap and throw away dishes , i have seen people throw out Dtv and dish net dishes b4 ... damn if i only knew then what i know now =( i know a few guys in the buy sell trade trade, ill have to let them know to call me for dishes on the cheap ! =P

30W and 95W (one news and one documentary channel) are two good sats for old DISH and DirecTV dishes.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)