Up To date 4DTV Channel list/chart?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

joenhre

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 26, 2008
Miami,FL
I've searched around, checked the sites from the programming dealers, lyngsat, etc. and seems like every list I've found is somewhat out of date.Many still have Discovery Times,even Discover Civilization listed,G4 still listed as G4TechTV, the W0KIE satellite radio network is still listed, etc.Anyone know of a good 4DTV channel list that has been updated within the last couple months or so?

Thanks,
Joe

I have never been able to find an uptodate list, hey, even the 4dtv guide still has half the channels listed that are no longer available...so I guess no one wants to publish one. And there is a lot of channels available to 4dtv that the programmers will not allow to be programmed into the guide.

NPS has a close, but not detailed, satellite chart.

the only comprehensive list of all Digicpher II signals in the North American arc that I am aware of is in a commercially published satellite chart.

I don't know of any free or consumer published charts that are totally complete.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts