This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

*Updated* Super Joey Upgrades

ZachS@DISH

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 14, 2011
Denver, Colorado
Please post if you'd like a DIRT member to contact you about upgrading to the Super Joey. This will make it easier to know who has been helped. Thanks!

Zach- please have a DIRT member contact me about upgrading my 722k and 625 to a Hopper w/sling, 1 super Joey and 1 regular Joey.
Thanks in advance

Zach - Could you have someone contact me about replacing a Joey with a SuperJoey. Thanks

Zach- I'd like to be contacted. I have a 2 Joey 1 Hopper setup currently and could definitely use the additional tuners.

Thanks!

Hey ZachS would like to be contacted as well on the Super Joey upgrade as well.

Greetings. I have an installation scheduled for next week to UPG to Hopper + 2 Joeys. Of course two days after I booked it SJ comes out. Is it possible to have one of the Joeys upgraded to a Super?

Ordered Super Joey

Called in my order for a Super Joey today, Thursday March 13th, isn't scheduled to be installed until Friday March 21st.

I thought eight days was a little long on getting an install.

BC

Would like DIRT contact to process my 722/211 to Hopper W/Sling and Super Joey please. Thanks

Zach,

I'd like to be contacted on seeing what it would be to upgrade from a pair of VIP622s to a Hopper w/Sling, a SuperJoey, and a Joey.

Thank you

Just called to upgrade my Joey to a Super Joey. No charge to upgrade (2 year commitment of course), but monthly charge for Super Joey going from $7 to $10. It as a nobrainer for me, no more recording conflicts.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Matt just took care of me, install set for Saturday morning. Thanks, Matt!