Very good article about Serena Roberts credibility..

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
You know what? I don't believe there are as many players as we are being told. I believe the list of players includes players tested more then once. Could be like 60 or so. And I have a good source for that.

So where your list of 60 instead of the 100 or so that has been reported for months.
Anyone can speculate, how about YOUR sources ....

For me it's not a hate for the team but I don't like it when a player gets a salary from stats while on steroids. But the Yankees have him now. If they win a World Series and he helps them do it all will be forgiven from a Yankee fan as well. What is really sad it that I don't know if he really needed them or not. Nobody knows .

So where your list of 60 instead of the 100 or so that has been reported for months.
Anyone can speculate, how about YOUR sources ....

No , Somebody on the MLB Network said it as well. They don't believe the number either and believe it include more then one test for the same player. Again, Don't think I have some inside Baseball source. You don't need to work for MLB to hear these things. I posted a photo a while back to give you guys a hint.

I don't really care about A Rod that much. I hate Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens way more. Also I didn't know anything about this reporter's background. I just don't think you can ignore everything she's saying. Most of it is probably true. But since you did bring up the dook connection maybe I will stick up for her more. She can't be THAT bad. :D

Did you read my OTHER post. She had someone spill the list to her which backed up her claim to A-Rod take PEDs...and I have no issues with that....she got him to admit it. But what does she have for giving away signs??!! A few guys that more or less didn't like him?? You have Michael Young who played 2nd base next to him for years....said no way. You have a manager that entrusted to have A-Rod GIVE the signs to the catcher from short....so now you have a few players that were jealous that made a story...IF they are so sure of this giving away of signs, why aren't they man enough to come out and say, "yeah...I/WE saw him do it!" Hell, maybe they were involved....:rolleyes:;);)

By refusing to acknowledge her mistakes in the Duke case, she creates the impression that her agenda trumps the truth.
"Agenda trumps the truth"... the policy slogan of the NYT. Roberts was just following the lead. ;) She has no credibility at all after the way she went after the Duke lacrosse team, I don't care who she's after.

And they're not publishing it? Right.:rolleyes:

Of course they know Paul. The is a gag order, if I am not mistake. And how do you think Selena knows....because everyone else does. She back A-Rod into a corner and he had NO CHOICE but to admit it. THAT list is her proof....she didn't do hard investigation....she didn't need to....she got a leak.

Ok, so the media has the list, but a gag order prevents them from publishing it? Gag order from who? MLB? Their editors? No way MLB gives up that list to the media, and says "you can have the list, but you can't publish it." If they had the list, we would all have the list. A-Rod was a leak, but if Robert had that list, she would have published it. In this day of the internet it would have been published anonymously if somebody had it. Sorry, I'm not buying into this one.

Ok, so the media has the list, but a gag order prevents them from publishing it? Gag order from who? MLB? Their editors? No way MLB gives up that list to the media, and says "you can have the list, but you can't publish it." If they had the list, we would all have the list. A-Rod was a leak, but if Robert had that list, she would have published it. In this day of the internet it would have been published anonymously if somebody had it. Sorry, I'm not buying into this one.

I thought the Union is fighting the release of the list.

I thought the Union is fighting the release of the list.

They are fighting it because it was in the CBA that the reason for this test was to see the percentage of how many players were taking.....LESS than 5%, no test...MORE than 5%...create some kind of testing for PED...NOT TO RELEASE NAMES. BOTH the owners AND the players agreed to that. The Federal government, in there investigation of Balco, has this list because they thought it would be revelant to their case. ALL evidence now is in the hands of government.

And if ANYONE does not think that this "list" is NOT known by the media and front offices of all the major league teams....they are crazy. LOOK at all the crap Roberts is taking...and she didn't get a list...someone LEAKED ONE NAME to her....imagine ALL the backlash there would be IF ALL THE NAMES were released??!! A reporter would NEVER BE ALLOWED in a clubhouse again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts