Very Sad News....RIP FaT Air

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Wow, I don't know what to say. I am at a loss for words right now.
But I will try.
I am extremely saddened at the loss of such an esteemed,
helpful and knowledgeable member of this online community.

I also will remember him as an innovator and the inventor of the Fat Air Combo as well:
FatAir KuBUD combo.jpg

I do find solace in that one day, when I pass,
I will reunite with him in the great FTA shack in the sky and catch up on things.
I think his final post summarizes how I feel about his passing:

fatair.jpg

Rest in Peace my friend, you will be missed by all.

37d8fdfd6c0a2071337d970d6a443ab9.jpg

I've used his site many times when setting up a dish. It has to be one of, or maybe even the best site to use to set up a satellite dish. He will be missed. Best wishes to the family.

Really surprised to read of his passing at such a young age of 59. A good reminder to us all that its one day at a time. He was a wealth of information and willingly shared it.

RIP FAT AIR...

This truly is sad news. I recall him helping me a number of times with issues I was having. He will truly be missed but never forgotten. Plus I too have accessed and used his site a number of times when trying to troubleshoot certain issues I may have been having at the time. He was just an all around great guy, very knowledgeable and very helpful.

I knew that he lived within a half hour of my hometown (Grand Forks), and exchanged a few EMails. Really wanted to drop by during one of my infrequent visits to see relatives in the neighborhood, but it never happened because of rushed travel schedules when I was nearby. Given the independent R & D efforts that we both pursued, we were probably kindred spirits. A lesson to us all--life is short and we need to find time to pursue all possible chances to interact with others in our industry. May he rest in peace.

Gone at such a young age, that is truly sad news. Will say a prayer for him and his family. Rest in peace my friend.

Status
Please reply by conversation.