Video Game Deals

Definitely worth trying out. It's one of my favorite games.

I'm a big fan of Fallout 4 too. Hopefully they have a really good deal on the game and season pass to go along with this weekend so people can pick it up if they like what they see from the free weekend.

I'm a big fan of Fallout 4 too. Hopefully they have a really good deal on the game and season pass to go along with this weekend so people can pick it up if they like what they see from the free weekend.

That was one of the few games I had to have on day one. I pre-ordered it for download and was able to play the very first day. I certainly got my money's worth out of it already.

The Humble Monthly early unlock game for next month is Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin. This is the remastered version of the game they made when they ported it to Xbox One and PS4 with all the DLC included.

For those who don't know how this works, If you subscribe for July you get Dark Souls 2 now and 5 more games in the first week of July. You don't get to see the list of games ahead of time but there is usually at least 1 or 2 standout games every month. Besides, DS 2 is already worth the $12 its own.

Not bad. The free game, Rebel Galaxy, is actually pretty cool. I also have 9 more games in my GOG Library thanks to GOG Connect.

I think the GOG Connect may be messed up right now. It's saying I don't have Downwell, which I clearly do. They may be having some issues with everyone hitting the site due to the sale.

PC | GameStop

Gamestop is having a big sale on PC games. Before you blow too much money here keep in mind that the Steam summer sale is rumored to be starting on Thursday afternoon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Latest posts