Video Game Deals

The Steam summer sale is now live. As always the website is having some issues right now because of all the people trying to access it at once. I haven't had a chance to look through and see what the best deals are yet.

A bunch of other places have sales as well, including Bundle Stars, and Amazon has had a bunch of sales go up.

I'll check my Wishlist tonight to see if there's anything good. A bit annoyed that MGS V only got a 20% discount.

There are some pretty good Prime day deals on console bundles.

On the Microsoft side you can get a 500 GB Xbox One S, a play and charge kit, an extra controller, Halo 5, Forza 6, and Recore for $239.99.

Amazon product ASIN B072WQJN3V
They also have a 1TB Xbox One S option that includes everything from the first bundle, plus Halo Wars 2 for $289.99.

Amazon product ASIN B073SKYVHP
On the Sony side you can get an Uncharted 4 PS4 Slim 500GB bundle for $229.00. This bundle includes some comics from Comixology.
Amazon product ASIN B01LRLJV28
Edit: The prices on these Amazon inserts are incorrect because the deals are only for Prime members.

Apparently today Horizon: Zero Dawn is on sale for $30 ($24 for GCU) at Best Buy. HIGHLY recommend this. It's a fantastic game and worth $60, and $30 (or less) is a no brainer.

Horizon: Zero Dawn - PlayStation 4

Amazon product ASIN B00ZQC73O8
Amazon has matched this $30 deal if you prefer to shop there. As someone who just finished the game yesterday I would absolutely recommend picking it up at this price. It's easily my front runner for game of the year. I liked it enough that I immediately went back in to clear out some of the open world stuff I missed and I've already preordered the upcoming DLC (which is currently 25% off for PS Plus members).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Latest posts