VOOM gone OTA here

Ilya, I know you didn't mean any harm (for any other newbies here, Ilya is always a fountain of information and help!!). But when I noticed it was only his 3rd post, I worried that he might not have read other posts where it was noted that doing a factory reset could do irreparable damage at this point, and that being new, he may not get the joke. Hope he didn't pull that fateful trigger!! :) Vicki

P.S.: Optimusprime...me trusty daggar still awaits...apparently the initial thrust didn't do the deed...I will lie in wait until another opportunity presents itself...ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHH...VOOM FOREVER!! :D

Is there any way that I can use the wingard sensar III (if i buy a power supply) and hook it up to the E* 942 ota input and get hd local channels? or will the 942 power? or only with the voom box? If anyone knows thanks in advance.

ryounglaw said:
Dishguy,
From the research I have done you need a PS-9370. This is if you have a Winegard Sensar II. I just ordered one from this site. Good luck. http://shop.willyselectronics.com/browse.cfm/4,1018.html

Ryan

Ryan, I ordered and received the PS-9370, connected it directly to the cable from the Winegard Sensar OTA antenna (eliminated multiplexer) and attached it to my Directv HD receiver. OTA channels are back. Cost of the PS-9370, including UPS ground, $27.63.

Thanks for the help.

Martin21

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts