Voom new Website...

quote from their website:

VOOM is...Quality:When it comes to HD, VOOM is the real deal. Our original shows are shot in "native" HD with nothing "up-converted". And, when it comes to movies and classic series shot in 35mm, we remaster the originals especially for HD, to showcase them in their full glory. It? the best way to see a movie outside of a theater.

Too bad we do not get the same on Dish Network. (1920x1080i)

It does say that sean But when you sign up for there email list is ask if you are a Dich-voOmer.. I was exctied I was hoping voOm was coming BACK!!!!

Pretty cool, but just a couple of observations that were previously noted:

1. VOOMHDLab? Are we going to see the return of this channel on DishHD - See the channel on Candian Satellite - See the end product spackled across the VOOM Originals and the DishHD demo channel?:confused:

2. VOOM does produce outstanding picture quality. It's too bad they still haven't replaced that rat chewed piece of fiber cable so we can enjoy it at 1920x1080i.:rolleyes:

3. VOOM International coming soon?:confused:

Last edited:
Voom is already international. I guess that part of the website is comming soon.

But they do have a lot of videos up there

riffjim4069 said:
Pretty cool, but just a couple of observations that were previously noted:

1. VOOMHDLab? Are we going to see the return of this channel on DishHD - See the channel on Candian Satellite - See the end product spackled across the VOOM Originals and the DishHD demo channel?:confused:

2. VOOM does produce outstanding picture quality. It's too bad they still haven't replaced that rat chewed piece of fiber cable so we can enjoy it at 1920x1080i.:rolleyes:

3. VOOM International coming soon?:confused:

look on the wikipedia topic on moov-hd and it will explain where voomlab is going to reside from now on. I do not think you will see it back as a channel since Gameplay HD replaced it.

3. What BFG said...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)