VOOM PVR/DVR Release Soon... Echostar/Rainbow information coming soon as well (???)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
My cable company came out with their HD DVR last week. I was the first in line and I love it.
It seems like the perfect solution for use while waiting for Voom.
I pay fifty bucks a month, that gives me three months to wait and still spend less than buying a cheap S-VHS or SD-Tivo.

It also gives me the option to drop voom if the DVR fails to materialize soon.
Although seeing the quality side by side, my wife is now rooting for Voom to succeed also.

VoomForever! (Please)

1080i said:
We should be seeing the initial release of the DVR/PVR shortly. Voom/Cablevision plan an agresive marketing campaign for holiday sales to increase subscribers.

Echostar/Dishnetwork and Cablevision/Voom contractual intentions to be disclosed soon; a necesity in maintaining the service's market viability.
Well, it's been a month since 1080i posted this rumor which started this lengthy thread. 1080i has not logged in to this forum since then and no one seem to have any new information supporting the initial statement. Even though the statement might turn out to be true, I think it's time to close this thread. At least until some new information pops up. If you have any DVR-related questions or comments, please post them in the VOOM DVR Discussions forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)