W5/X4 conversion

Status
Please reply by conversation.

lew4dtv

Original poster
Feb 18, 2008
I sent tvroPro a question on a private email, because the site was confusing and I thought I was posting on the forum. My question involved the w5/x4 converson on 5 Jan. I wanted to know if could I leave my dish on W5/216 and not get a hit until I found out what they were going to do about the denver stations. Thank You. TvroPro sorry about the confusion on my part.

Like I said in the PM yes you can leave your receiver there. The Denver stations are being looked into and will require testing to see it they can work with a multisat system. It will also cost money for research, so sit tight and lets see what happens.

In the mean time this is very important. Everybody that wants to see this progress into something more than the current W5 channels. This is what we all need to do. Subscribe to something on the new X4. Comcast must see support so they will make things happen. So in short if we make a dent with numbers it will happen. If we just sit there and wait for it to happen unsubscribed without getting the numbers up it won't happen. Support the new system next year even if its just with a small package. Your Subscription Counts!

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)