Titanium Satellite Wanted Titanium Satellite ASC1 Dish Mover With Remote

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Now $215 with 7 days to go! :imshocked

Still holding at $215 with a little over a day and a half to go.

Still holding at $215 with a little over a day and a half to go.

Nothing counts until 5 seconds before the end.

Reactions: a33 and FTA4PA
Anyone have for sale a Titanium Satellite ASC1 Dish Mover With Remote . Been trying to find a replacement receiver for my old Echostar AD 3600 since it would seems no body makes receivers with dish + Skew control I am looking to find a Titanium Satellite ASC1 Dish Mover I understand they will be able to run my 36 inch jack + my chaparral corotor .

I would have gone for a Research Concepts RC2000 but but I have read that one of the satellite forums that work run the chaparral corotor so looks like the only choice is ASC1 or Echostar .
Thanks for the wakeup I needed the kick in the head to Dish mover and skew I know its in the power supply and IO have no excuse but forgot sorry Kern if your reading this will try to grab it tomorrow

Yes back in 1984 we had boxes made by lots of places that put out 36 volts at 2 amps with skew control I throw 100s away in the early 90s had one leftover, but it was dead, oddly it was not ever used either

FWIW last August I replaced my 4DTV as the C-band dish (10') mover with a PR1200 Primesat V-Box. Doesn't do skew or polarity but there are ways around that. I just replaced the LNBF with a C1W-PLL LNBF. It's been working fine since. I use the V-Box as a stand alone dish mover with the LNBF connected directly to the STB.

Reactions: mr_rye89 and FTA4PA
A little over an hour left. 54 bids and it is now up to $250.50! :imshocked

• Wow
Reactions: Titanium
Wow! It ended at $355 with 56 bids! :eek

Hey Titanium, are you sure you don't want to start selling these again? :rolleyes

Sí, pero Ebay NO es el mundo real. ejecutar podría subastar nuevamente y podría costar $ 25. Todo depende del momento, la rareza y las personas REALMENTE lo quieren ENTONCES.

Tengo una cuenta de Ebay desde 1997, así que lo he visto todo...
Este ASC1 ahora es buscado por mucha gente, en Mexico hay una tienda que compro varias unidades de los ultimos y me piden $500 si no me equivoco

• Wow
Reactions: primestar31