Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

hi

I wanted to take a moment to welcome all our new members to SatelliteGuys.US! Yesterday was the busiest new member signups day ever in the history of SatelliteGuys.US with 175 new members joining us!

We want all of our members to feel at home here at SatelliteGuys, if you are a new member why not take a moment to say hello and tell us about yourself.

Welcome home to SatelliteGuys, we are happy to have you here!

Thank for the opportunity to be apart of your forum.

I'm a cable technician and love what i do, every day l will learn, and willing something new in this field.

thank much :)

hi!! guys i just want to intoduce myself i live in houston tx and i just got a fta receiver and just want to learn more on this hobby i hope i can learn here thanks.

Hello all

Just dropping in to say hello. I'm also making my switch from radio mod community to the fta community. Hope to be of some help in the future once I get a grasp on this.

Thanks

Hello, I'm new here, and with no satellite equipment yet. I am still researching what I will need to get HD FTA into a linux box. I'm tired of the local stations carving up their digital bandwidth into too many small pieces and I want to see if FTA is better (especially PBS; anything else is gravy).

Hello, I'm new here, and with no satellite equipment yet. I am still researching what I will need to get HD FTA into a linux box. I'm tired of the local stations carving up their digital bandwidth into too many small pieces and I want to see if FTA is better (especially PBS; anything else is gravy).

:welcome

welcome.gif

new members!!!!!!!!!!!