What are you Watching?

S3 The Rain.
S2 One Punch Man
S7 The Office, U.S.
S2 The Alienist
S4 The Hardy Bucks
S1 Person of Interest
S7 Alone

We watch different shows on different nights.

Farscape on Amazon (Claudia Black & Ben Browder before SG1), the new season of The Boys, and Raised by Wolves on HBO Max.

Reactions: TheKrell
Farscape on Amazon (Claudia Black & Ben Browder before SG1)

When I discovered our Amazon Prime sub covered a whole lot of videos including this one, I was surprised that this TV series actually had a season finale which I never saw on TV. They wrapped that show up quite nicely IMHO. I was not so pleased with the rushed job they did on Timeless...

Reactions: Howard Simmons
When I discovered our Amazon Prime sub covered a whole lot of videos including this one, I was surprised that this TV series actually had a season finale which I never saw on TV. They wrapped that show up quite nicely IMHO. I was not so pleased with the rushed job they did on Timeless...
If it wasn't for the fans there never would have been a series finale for Timeless.

Reactions: TheKrell
If it wasn't for the fans there never would have been a series finale for Timeless.

Something similar happened with Farscape, with The Peacekeeper Wars coming out 2 years after Jim Henson's company was bought out and the original series cancelled with a To Be Continued... at the end.