What we are hearing...

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Curious question here, noticed in advert. in paper for D HD Channels they listed Toon Disney and Disney Channel. I thought that these channels would not be available until spring 08, but the ad implied that channels would be in the 100 HD channels by end of year. I have four kids and I have seen way too much Disney already, but if I have to watch would like it to be in HD. Thanks Guys great site.

Did somebody say Six??

bstar.jpg

The November D* Access magazine says for November they're adding CMT, MTV, Nick, Spike, VH1 and Biography Channel in HD.

I begin by quoting Scott from the first post in this thread:

"First off... Everything you read here should be considered a RUMOR until you see it yourself... And I think you are going to like what you see."

So consider this a RUMOR!

I have shared this with the staff here last week, but have held it back awaiting second confirmation. I have gotten that 2nd confirmation, but I am leery of posting, because things do change.

That being said, tomorrow expect the following 3 channels:
NHL-HD
MSG-HD
FSNY-HD
I don't know if they are to be on at 6am or not. I expect 1 more sports channel to be turned on.

I don't work for them, I report what I am told. While I have faith in my contact, it is not real - until it IS real. BTW - there will be 2 add'l 'NATIONAL' channels lit in the morning.

enuf for tonight.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts