What we are hearing...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Curious question here, noticed in advert. in paper for D HD Channels they listed Toon Disney and Disney Channel. I thought that these channels would not be available until spring 08, but the ad implied that channels would be in the 100 HD channels by end of year. I have four kids and I have seen way too much Disney already, but if I have to watch would like it to be in HD. Thanks Guys great site.

Did somebody say Six??

bstar.jpg

The November D* Access magazine says for November they're adding CMT, MTV, Nick, Spike, VH1 and Biography Channel in HD.

I begin by quoting Scott from the first post in this thread:

"First off... Everything you read here should be considered a RUMOR until you see it yourself... And I think you are going to like what you see."

So consider this a RUMOR!

I have shared this with the staff here last week, but have held it back awaiting second confirmation. I have gotten that 2nd confirmation, but I am leery of posting, because things do change.

That being said, tomorrow expect the following 3 channels:
NHL-HD
MSG-HD
FSNY-HD
I don't know if they are to be on at 6am or not. I expect 1 more sports channel to be turned on.

I don't work for them, I report what I am told. While I have faith in my contact, it is not real - until it IS real. BTW - there will be 2 add'l 'NATIONAL' channels lit in the morning.

enuf for tonight.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)