What will the number be?

Bob Haller

Bob Haller

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Sep 11, 2003
pittsburgh pa
You were but aren't anymore, correct?

You dont have to be a sub to own stock in any company, over the years I have done installs for family friends and others:) Heck I have even visited forum members homes to help solve troubles:) One was a D issue.

Although I am no longer a sub I have a lifetime interest in the industry and do wonder what charlies plans are for 1000 blockbuster locations..... although I havent had time to follow that purchase much:(

Bob Haller

Bob Haller

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Sep 11, 2003
pittsburgh pa
so how will Es stock take a double whammy? a big sub loss combined with the tivo loss? could this be the perfect storm?

its not going to be pretty..

cosmo_kramer

cosmo_kramer

Master of my Domain
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 13, 2005
41.605N, -72.879W
so how will Es stock take a double whammy? a big sub loss combined with the tivo loss? could this be the perfect storm?

its not going to be pretty..

the-end-is-near_65kr.jpg

sluggo

sluggo

SatelliteGuys Pro
Nov 3, 2004
:facepalm

Yep this is the type of thread that will drive me away from this site. What? I can ignore the OP? Awesome. Consider it done.

Bob Haller

Bob Haller

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Sep 11, 2003
pittsburgh pa
:facepalm

Yep this is the type of thread that will drive me away from this site. What? I can ignore the OP? Awesome. Consider it done.

GREAT, you should realize that sub loss for a extended period with the competitor growing nicely, is a symptom of a problem.....

People canceling or discussing the issue can help any company get better. E included. Ignoring such issues doesnt make them go away.... and even scott admits he expects the sub loss to continue. D management must be thrilled