What will the number be?

You were but aren't anymore, correct?

You dont have to be a sub to own stock in any company, over the years I have done installs for family friends and others:) Heck I have even visited forum members homes to help solve troubles:) One was a D issue.

Although I am no longer a sub I have a lifetime interest in the industry and do wonder what charlies plans are for 1000 blockbuster locations..... although I havent had time to follow that purchase much:(

so how will Es stock take a double whammy? a big sub loss combined with the tivo loss? could this be the perfect storm?

its not going to be pretty..

so how will Es stock take a double whammy? a big sub loss combined with the tivo loss? could this be the perfect storm?

its not going to be pretty..

the-end-is-near_65kr.jpg

:facepalm

Yep this is the type of thread that will drive me away from this site. What? I can ignore the OP? Awesome. Consider it done.

:facepalm

Yep this is the type of thread that will drive me away from this site. What? I can ignore the OP? Awesome. Consider it done.

GREAT, you should realize that sub loss for a extended period with the competitor growing nicely, is a symptom of a problem.....

People canceling or discussing the issue can help any company get better. E included. Ignoring such issues doesnt make them go away.... and even scott admits he expects the sub loss to continue. D management must be thrilled

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)