What will the number be?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
You were but aren't anymore, correct?

You dont have to be a sub to own stock in any company, over the years I have done installs for family friends and others:) Heck I have even visited forum members homes to help solve troubles:) One was a D issue.

Although I am no longer a sub I have a lifetime interest in the industry and do wonder what charlies plans are for 1000 blockbuster locations..... although I havent had time to follow that purchase much:(

so how will Es stock take a double whammy? a big sub loss combined with the tivo loss? could this be the perfect storm?

its not going to be pretty..

so how will Es stock take a double whammy? a big sub loss combined with the tivo loss? could this be the perfect storm?

its not going to be pretty..

the-end-is-near_65kr.jpg

:facepalm

Yep this is the type of thread that will drive me away from this site. What? I can ignore the OP? Awesome. Consider it done.

:facepalm

Yep this is the type of thread that will drive me away from this site. What? I can ignore the OP? Awesome. Consider it done.

GREAT, you should realize that sub loss for a extended period with the competitor growing nicely, is a symptom of a problem.....

People canceling or discussing the issue can help any company get better. E included. Ignoring such issues doesnt make them go away.... and even scott admits he expects the sub loss to continue. D management must be thrilled

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts