Who needs Sunday Ticket? REDZONE ROCKS!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
i better go back to elementary school and learn the basics of math again. :D

I got into a debate over this in DSL reports before I gave up.
Fuzzy math.
They where saying because they have to pay a monthly fee for their basic service that is included into the price of ST.
People where saying it cost 550 dollars and 475 dollars. I kept asking them How does 299+99 = more than 398. Oh because I would have to pay my monthly bill. DirecTv charges 10 dollars for Hd access. So that an extra 10 dollars. That doesn't have anything to do with the ST price but people have it dead set in their brain it does, and you can't convince them other wise.

I got into a debate over this in DSL reports before I gave up.
Fuzzy math.
They where saying because they have to pay a monthly fee for their basic service that is included into the price of ST.
People where saying it cost 550 dollars and 475 dollars. I kept asking them How does 299+99 = more than 398. Oh because I would have to pay my monthly bill. DirecTv charges 10 dollars for Hd access. So that an extra 10 dollars. That doesn't have anything to do with the ST price but people have it dead set in their brain it does, and you can't convince them other wise.
throw in the taxes too i guess. in my case i believe it's about $10.00. somewhere in that area towards the ST monthly charge

throw in the taxes too i guess. in my case i believe it's about $10.00. somewhere in that area towards the ST monthly charge

yeah but it's not this retarded comments going on by people who get the NFL RZC.
I thought about it hard this year. Do I get it for D* or get the RZC on fios. I chose FIOS since they only thing I watch is the RZC, when my home team isn't playing and they come on every week unless they have a bye.

Whatever it is I wouldn't pay it, but that's me.
I do have D*, doesn't mean I have to agree with their tatics. If they need dishing I dish them. Same with anything else.
They must need it all the time then according to your posts.

Is there ANYTHING you like about your service? Anything at all?

yeah but it's not this retarded comments going on by people who get the NFL RZC.
I thought about it hard this year. Do I get it for D* or get the RZC on fios. I chose FIOS since they only thing I watch is the RZC, when my home team isn't playing and they come on every week unless they have a bye.
agreed....

Who needs the NFL Ticket? Those of us who have a favorite team we want to watch, that's who. Redzone sux for that.

So E* subs and Charlie say all D* subscribers pay for NFLST?Guess that why E* had a midyear price increase so E* subs could have NFL Red Zone Channel? Way to go Charlie!;):D

Personally I like Flying J's post: ;):D

QUOTE=FlyingJ;1956431]OOOOH!!!! OOOOH !!!! OOOOH!!!

I just had a thought!!!

All you guys can cancel all of your movie channels and just watch the Trailer Channel!!

Heck, you get the best parts with out all of the boring stuff in between!!!
[/QUOTE]

Who needs the NFL Ticket? Those of us who have a favorite team we want to watch, that's who. Redzone sux for that.
:up If I didn't live in Cleveland, I'd have D* and ST in a heartbeat.

I live in Frederick MD. My locals are Washington locals. Without ST/SF, there are 2 or 3 weeks each season, that I would not be able to see the Ravens because the Deadskins are on Fox. That alone is worth the cost of the package to me. I will readily admit,if it were not for the sports,I would drop D* in a nanosecond.

I just moved from the Chicago area, where I am a Bears season ticket holder, to Tn. 1 condition of my move was D* with ST & SF. I wouldn't move away from Chicago without it. Cost isn't the object. I did end up getting the MLB EI package when I got here in August. My only wishes now are WGN America HD & ESPNU HD.

I haven't been following this topic very closely.

Are E* subs getting this channel as part of their $5.99 extra sports package.

But D* subs don't get it as part of our sports package? You have to pay big bucks for NFL:ST to get it as a D* sub?

Is this correct?

I haven't been following this topic very closely.

Are E* subs getting this channel as part of their $5.99 extra sports package.

But D* subs don't get it as part of our sports package? You have to pay big bucks for NFL:ST to get it as a D* sub?

Is this correct?

True. However, this channel is not all you get at the D* price. Of course most everyone knows that, just saying. It is not a fair comparison based on just price.

I think D* should match E* and Comcast and offer RZ as part of their standard sports package.

D* is the only provider of RZ that is charging a super premium price to view it.

Otherwise it feels like D* is ripping us off.

I think D* should match E* and Comcast and offer RZ as part of their standard sports package.

D* is the only provider of RZ that is charging a super premium price to view it.

Otherwise it feels like D* is ripping us off.

Except, D* is NOT offering the channel E* and comcast offer no matter the price.

It is very similiar, but it is a different channel.

And again, you get ALOT more than just that type of channel for the price.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)