Votes: 11 8.7%
  • Dish Dropping Disney HD and ESPN News HD

Votes: 16 12.6%
  • The New Receiver fees

Votes: 87 68.5%
  • Dish Won't add ESPNU HD or AMC HD

Votes: 13 10.2%

• Total voters
Dodger likes to come over here brandishing his D* deputy badge. Pay no mind.
:rolleyes:

No. I come to correct false information that many on here seem to post. Remember this forum is for more than just the usual Satguys members. People read these threads and it is important that the information they read is accurate and truthful, regardless if it makes Dish or Direct look good or bad.

BTW, I do the same on the Direct side if you feel the need to go over there. And what I clarify is not always in favor of DirecTV either.

Example from today:
The major difference is Directv carry's every game in HD both feeds, Dish doesn't.
Direct carries both feeds, true. But not every game is in HD

Last edited:
:rolleyes:

No. I come to correct false information that many on here seem to post. Remember this forum is for more than just the usual Satguys members. People read these threads and it is important that the information they read is accurate and truthful, regardless if it makes Dish or Direct look good or bad.

BTW, I do the same on the Direct side if you feel the need to go over there. And what I clarify is not always in favor of DirecTV either.

Example from today:
Feel better? My opinion stays because of your "aggressiveness" which tends to nullify you intent

Last edited:
Between all their new fees and yearly programming fee increases Comcast has
gotten cheaper.Time for a change.

thats what I did, for my pre fee jacking costs just for E TV I now get the triple play with the top 250 equivalent and a awesome VOD service, plus 16 meg down internet.

i am using the phone for my fax line so its not wasted, honestly i dont trust it but get few faxes so it doesnt matter

you have to realize how many people read our board and only lurk.

our discussions can and do have a real impact on everything including stock price..... most people never post the just read and use what they find here

If I would be a man, and leave I would be leaving because the drop of FX and NatGeo. Two of the channels that I watch a lot.

3 months after I leave, the billionaires will have a drink and a cigar and then Dishnetwork will regain FX and NatGeo. Making my switch a fail.

Bet on that? Could quote myself...

If I would be a man, and leave I would be leaving because the drop of FX and NatGeo. Two of the channels that I watch a lot.

3 months after I leave, the billionaires will have a drink and a cigar and then Dishnetwork will regain FX and NatGeo. Making my switch a fail.

Bet on that? Could quote myself...

PLEASE, get your graham cracker and milk and take a nap!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts