Why Why no BBCHD

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I was all ready for the new Torchwood: Children of Earth to be shown this week in HD. And the Being Human debut Sat night also the new Dr. Who movie this sunday. All we can hope for is a replay in HD when D* get it's act together. They have clear HD channels that arn't being used at this time.

Death to HD PPV. I have yet to use it even once and would much prefer they use the bandwidth for new items like BBCHD. Also have always wondered why one needs Food channel in HD LOL:rant:

Death to HD PPV. I have yet to use it even once and would much prefer they use the bandwidth for new items like BBCHD. Also have always wondered why one needs Food channel in HD LOL:rant:
I completely agree with the PPV. I used to buy PPV once in a while. Ever since the change to the 24 hour DVR restriction, I refuse to buy PPV ever again.

As for the Food Network in HD... apparently you've never seen Giada. She's worth watching in HD!

OT: I think Food is one of the better HD networks. They seem to have started filming HD long before they went live with it. It's true that they stretch old content, and I HATE THAT, but there's so little of it that it doesn't really matter.

In the past 4 months they have sent me cards in the mail that say I have 4 free PPV movies, 3 I have a year to use and 1 till the end of the month. Maybe I'll see if anything is worth watching,
I have all the movie channels anyway so maybe they figure I'll never use them.

2009-03-02-rachaelRayFHM5.jpg
What about Rachel Ray in HD

I completely agree with the PPV. I used to buy PPV once in a while. Ever since the change to the 24 hour DVR restriction, I refuse to buy PPV ever again.

As for the Food Network in HD... apparently you've never seen Giada. She's worth watching in HD!

I second that. Watch her old show Weekend Getaways in South Beach is a prime example of why it needs to be in HD. I watch a lot of Food TV some of the nice HD programming.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)