Will Voom ever be carried on DirecTV ?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I am on topic. I don't have DirecTv (havent had them since they bought Primestar and we were a Pegasuck area) and don't have HD through Dish so I can't comment on the quality of programs/picture :)

Gee I wonder why Murdok is trying to buy E*?

Guys, I wouldn't mess with Iceberg. But not because he looks like he could squash you with one palm, but he is to the point, accurate and very infomative.

The other site is good too, but this is funner because it is more open and mods like iceberg are less biased and fair.

foghorn2 said:
Gee I wonder why Murdok is trying to buy E*?

Guys, I wouldn't mess with Iceberg. But not because he looks like he could squash you with one palm, but he is to the point, accurate and very infomative.

The other site is good too, but this is funner because it is more open and mods like iceberg are less biased and fair.

less biased and fair????

Yep : )

I’m not biased towards one product. I don’t have DirecTV so I really can’t bash it or praise it. I have Dish and free to air so I can state facts on it either positive or negative.

Igator if you’re still pissed about being vacationed for 3 days because you followed a couple people around and posting a bunch of flame remarks towards them, give it a rest.
Move on with your life.

foghorn2 said:
But not because he looks like he could squash you with one palm, but he is to the point, accurate and very infomative.
Thank you for the kind words. I try to be informative as best I can and help out everyone. :)

Iceberg said:
Yep : )

I’m not biased towards one product. I don’t have DirecTV so I really can’t bash it or praise it. I have Dish and free to air so I can state facts on it either positive or negative.

Igator if you’re still pissed about being vacationed for 3 days because you followed a couple people around and posting a bunch of flame remarks towards them, give it a rest.
Move on with your life.

What are you talking about?

Iceberg said:
I think you know what I am talking about. :)
I just posted it and you just quoted it

No I don't. I never flamed anyone that didn't cast the first stone. I even apologized to one installer when I saw where he was coming from. Search through my posts. Hey Iceberg I know where you live and I'm coming to rob you! How would you respond?

igator99 said:
Search through my posts.
I have.

Hey Iceberg I know where you live and I'm coming to rob you! How would you respond?
come on over. People know where I live. I've had a few members over to my house to pick up products and such. I'll even pop open a frosty Coke for ya and we'll watch some Retro TV Network (RTN) on Galaxy 10 :)

And I'm yet to find that particular post even though I have asked you to provide it to me and I have checked posts from that time when this supposedly happened. (which by the way I never did find) yet you feel then after that to follow people around flaming them to the point that you decided to make your own topic demanding them to e-mail you. All of that crap was deleted.

and now back to our regularily scheduled program. If you have any more issues with me, that is what PM is for :)

Iceberg said:
I have.

come on over. People know where I live. I've had a few members over to my house to pick up products and such. I'll even pop open a frosty Coke for ya and we'll watch some Retro TV Network (RTN) on Galaxy 10 :)

And I'm yet to find that particular post even though I have asked you to provide it to me and I have checked posts from that time when this supposedly happened. (which by the way I never did find) yet you feel then after that to follow people around flaming them to the point that you decided to make your own topic demanding them to e-mail you. All of that crap was deleted.

and now back to our regularily scheduled program. If you have any more issues with me, that is what PM is for :)

You never asked me to provide anything to you. Why would I make something up? Maybe you don't know what happened or you only heard one side. That is the only reason I can think of why you did what you did unless you are best buddies with this poster. It is very simple. I posted a picture of my house where you can see two of my cars. Damaged posed as one of the jerk installers (not all of them were jerks just the ones from Bruister) I had this Summer. He pointed out that you could read my license plate and that he hoped "My A$$ would get robbed". He also added I better watch out for a DirecTV van. So here was someone lying saying he had been to my house and was basically threatening me. I have an e-mail or private message from Damaged admitting to lying about being an installer. I get the idea that he never intended for me to take it seriously but if you would have seen a couple of the scummy people that showed up at my door with a DirecTV patch then you and he might understand why I took it seriously. I've been posting on this board for a long time with out a problem. I don't know why you can't find the post by damage unless he is a mod that can delete posts like you. I don't know how to find posts. I will look for damaged e-mail or PM and send it to you.

You would give me a coke if I showed up at your door to rob you and your family?
Are you French? :D

I don't know why you can't find the post by damage unless he is a mod that can delete posts like you.
nope. He's not a mod

I don't know how to find posts. I will look for damaged e-mail or PM and send it to you.
I got your PM and repsonded :)

You would give me a coke if I showed up at your door to rob you and your family?
Are you French?
nope. Born and raised in Minnesota. :)

Iceberg said:
nope. He's not a mod

I got your PM and repsonded :)

nope. Born and raised in Minnesota. :)

I hope I'm cool with you Iceberg. I apologize for the smartass remarks. Apparently you didn't know the whole story. :up

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)