Will you now get NFL-ST at $49 for the HD games?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
slacker9876 said:
Call Customer Retention ... not a CSR. I wanted to post to the orginal thread even though it is in the archives.

OOPS sorry I did call CRetention... that exact number and got a rep INSTANTLY... never had D* answer the phone so fast. He gave me the whole "we deal with each customer on a case by case basis so I can't offer you the same deal your friend got... I have no idea how he got it"

Got it! Awesome thanks for the help as always slacker :D

This customer retention agent totally downed the idea of singling out the HD customers... she said thats her opinion and off the cuff but its a pretty crappy way of handling things. heh

She waived the fee and gave me a $20 credit I now have the Sunday Ticket, and the superfan ([sarcasm] woohoo [/sarcasm])

She said this takes care of this year and who knows what next year might bring.

The trick that I used was that I wanted to suspend my account for a month to pay for the Superfan option. (besides, its the middle of summer.... there's not a dam thing on and I get free basic cable service with my cable modem). One I told the CSR to suspend my account, he gave me the discounts.

question for you guys,

as a promotion, directv is now offering the premier package FREE,correct! so are you going to call back the same time next year and demand the premier pack free because it was free to you this year??

they (directv) gave you the HD free last year to draw you in, as a teaser ad!! when HD goes on line , do you really think you wont pay more than the SD subs at least for the next 3 years

if you think that, you are fooling yourselves. you wanted and demanded hd, one bird is up the second will be soon. im a sd cx and a tech, i am not paying for your dream at least until 2009, you want it, YOU pay for it.

Like the Rep I talked to said... why make people pay extra for HD? Isn't everything going to be HD soon anyways? The big HD boom is coming very soon and if you see all the HD displays at WalMart and Meijers now... I would say it could be either this or next christmas...

HD should start becoming the norm by next year, so I doubt an additional charge will even be a thought next year.

I called to cancel sunday ticket all together, they said "supfan" is only $49 for you. I said no thanks...oh well they lost another sunday ticket sub...cause they wouldn't waive the fee or give me a credit

Has anybody heard a word out of the NFL about this bullsh*t? I mean, you'd think that it would at least make fox, dateline, or something along the lines of pricegougeing/fleecing the consumer specials.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)