Will you now get NFL-ST at $49 for the HD games?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
but, if you get superfan you MAY (and I repeat MAY) get a hardware upgrade and soon! This to me is worth it alone.

asousa said:
but, if you get superfan you MAY (and I repeat MAY) get a hardware upgrade and soon! This to me is worth it alone.

info? well, the real problem is, ST isn't all that great of a deal for me anyway. I have season tix to the Colts games :) So I'm gone 1/2 the sundays ANYWAY. I live 1hr away from the stadium and go tailgating. So I MIGHT catch another game at home, but usually not.

bp787 said:
info? well, the real problem is, ST isn't all that great of a deal for me anyway. I have season tix to the Colts games :) So I'm gone 1/2 the sundays ANYWAY. I live 1hr away from the stadium and go tailgating. So I MIGHT catch another game at home, but usually not.

heh I thought I recognized your nick.... indystar message boards.

Alvarez said:
heh I thought I recognized your nick.... indystar message boards.

AHAHAHAH! hilarious! Don't associate me with RATS though. I prefer coltshistory :p

Alvarez said:
I like it there as well :)

I'm still crackin up here. or should I be scared?! stalker? heh.

ok ok. back On Topic. so basically, I'm screwed on HD football game using ST unless I call and complain and demand them for free?

bp787 said:
I'm still crackin up here. or should I be scared?! stalker? heh.

ok ok. back On Topic. so basically, I'm screwed on HD football game using ST unless I call and complain and demand them for free?

I cancelled however if people are getting a good deal I may call and complain to get it at a good price :)

I joined a month before you... are you stalkin me? :D

Alvarez said:
I cancelled however if people are getting a good deal I may call and complain to get it at a good price :)

I joined a month before you... are you stalkin me? :D

I'll see what happens when I talk to them this week. I'm definitely not paying for this if that's the case. screwem.

let's just agree to stalk each other /that was kinda fruity eh?/

Alvarez said:
If you get a major discout post it... If I can get that 179$ deal I will post that as well... gotta love leverage. :)

Do it for the $49....you could be possibly getting the hardware sooner becasue of it!!!

Hmm. That kinda puts you in a bind as you have to have the ST cancelled prior to August 1st right? IF you don't, then you have to pay $99.

asousa said:
Do it for the $49....you could be possibly getting the hardware sooner becasue of it!!!
Why would he do it for $49 when I posted earlier in the thread that it was free to me ... he'll still gets the hardware, if it is ready to deploy and his market it one of the top 12 ....

I live in Indianapolis I have cancelled it already just last week however we know D* if they can gain a customer again and I have record of being a ST subscriber for years they will more than likely match any offer...

How does this speed up the equiptment though?

Well it does not "speed" it up, all it does it put you on the radar there, becuase it is rumoured that the HD NFL ST will come from the new birds midway though the season ... that could be bunk though.

I was surprised that they made the super fan a additional package for getting HD st games, however, there are some other features with the super fan package than just hd....the normal price for this package is $99 so the $49 price is good.

Depends on your point of view....

You are either paying $49 for HD games that were free last year, or you are paying $49 for the interactive features that don't work on HD recievers.

Or you're keeping your $49 bucks! :)

slacker9876 said:
Why would he do it for $49 when I posted earlier in the thread that it was free to me ... he'll still gets the hardware, if it is ready to deploy and his market it one of the top 12 ....

I called and the CSR said they make NO MONEY off of the NFL ST. he said that I could not get the Superfan Waived... I could only get it for the 199 renewal plus the 49$

He said the HD games cost them more and they didn't offer over 100 games last year.. The SD subscribers shouldn't have to pay for the addition of more HD games the HD customers should.

He would not budge... Should I wait and call back later or call back soon?

Alvarez said:
I called and the CSR said they make NO MONEY off of the NFL ST. he said that I could not get the Superfan Waived... I could only get it for the 199 renewal plus the 49$

He said the HD games cost them more and they didn't offer over 100 games last year.. The SD subscribers shouldn't have to pay for the addition of more HD games the HD customers should.

He would not budge... Should I wait and call back later or call back soon?

anybody?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts