Wimbledon 2010

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Venus Williams and Kim Clijsters were knocked out today in the women's QF's. Pretty shocking loss for Venus who was beaten handily by a nobody. Looks like Serena should win another Wimbledon title.

Shocking upset at Wimbledon today. Roger Federer lost to Tomas Berdych in the QF's. It's the first time since 2002 that Federer won't reach the Wimbledon final, and it's the 2nd straight grand slam that Federer fails to reach the semifinals after reaching the semis or better in 23 straight slams.

Shocking upset at Wimbledon today. Roger Federer lost to Tomas Berdych in the QF's. It's the first time since 2002 that Federer won't reach the Wimbledon final, and it's the 2nd straight grand slam that Federer fails to reach the semifinals after reaching the semis or better in 23 straight slams.

Wow............that's a HUGE development!!

It will be strange not seeing Roger at Centre Court on Sunday morning!

anders5189 said:

Yep. I would had bet anything that if there was an upset it would had been Nadal. Fed's second serve let him down. Don't know if it was his back but I do remember when Sampras started to slide it was his second serve that started to go first. Fed does not rely on his serve the way Sampras did but it can get you beat. I do think Federer has a couple more Grand Slams left in him.

Rafael Nadal beat Andy Murray to advance to the Wimbledon final and Tomas Berdych upset Novak Djokovic in the other semi.

Serena Williams goes for her 4th Wimbledon title tomorrow against Vera Zvanerava.

Yep. I would had bet anything that if there was an upset it would had been Nadal. Fed's second serve let him down. Don't know if it was his back but I do remember when Sampras started to slide it was his second serve that started to go first. Fed does not rely on his serve the way Sampras did but it can get you beat. I do think Federer has a couple more Grand Slams left in him.

same here. I hope Federer wins here in Queens next month.