WPRU at 99W

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Blindowl1234

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 16, 2008
SouthWest Ohio
I recently got my 6 foot dish up and running for Cband stuff. i get all the channels on 99w except WPRU the Abc affiliate. I've tried manually entering the video and audio info but still can't find this one channel. Any ideas? Thanks! Blind

I can get that mux here including WPRU, I'm not sure why you can't get that particular channel in the mux. I am using 769 video and 770 audio for pids. Is your signal borderline on the other channels on that mux?

That mux is coming in very strong here in Maine too. All 5 channels, although the actual names aren't listed.
Assuming that the other channels on the mux are working, is it possible that there is another channel already saved with the same parameters, and the receiver just decided not to save this one as a new channel??
Sometimes when I scan in a transponder, I have a hard time finding what channel number the receiver saves them at, if they were previously saved, and since those channels just have generic 1,2,3,4,5 names, it's possible that another channel with the same parameters has already been saved?

I found it...It was hiding from me. I had it in the "all" just forgot to save in my "favs". Had to rename it also. I must have been half asleep when I scanned it initally. Thanks! Blind:)

I'm still not sure why I'm getting the 99W stuff and the 101W stuff together? GEB comes in pretty well. Guess cause I've got a 6 foot dish and the sats are so closer together. It's working so I ain't complaining. Blind

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts