WTEN RTN Albany,NY !!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
We also have Peachtree TV which used to show the local feed of TBS here in Atlanta, which is owned by Turner/Time Warner.

I get that on my StarChoice system. TBS was never authorized in Canada so everyone had WTBS and now WPCH :)

I get that on my StarChoice system. TBS was never authorized in Canada so everyone had WTBS and now WPCH :)
I read something about that a while back. Must be odd seeing the Atlanta weather report during Headline News in the morning. :D I assume they still do that, haven't really watched it that much since it was TBS.

yep it is weird. Also the local commercials were cool too. We also get the Chicago verion of WGN too.

They get the feed as is and if I remmeber right, they dont insert local Starchoice commercials like they do on other channels

ok guys the g26 feed is as follows : MPEG 4 H264 , DVBS-2 AND 8PSK ...all in the clear.

KSTC 45 has older shows but some of the syndicated stuff they show is the same on RTN (Cheers for example) but damn that would be a perfect fit...
45-1 the newer syndicated shows
45-2 RTN

ahh I can dream I guess
i agree 45-2 would be a great fit for our market as its no longer used i got my big honking antenna speciaclly for 45-2 and the wild games shown in hd on there in years past, of course soon as i got my antenna up wild annouce they will no longer use 45-2 oh well
i remember 45-2 being hdnet at onetime

yep it is weird. Also the local commercials were cool too. We also get the Chicago verion of WGN too.

They get the feed as is and if I remmeber right, they dont insert local Starchoice commercials like they do on other channels

Ice...

If you get a chance to view Peachtree TV, look for a local commercial for Perkins Automotive Removel (they come pick up junk cars and pay you money--auto recycling business), the little old black lady is priceless on that commercial plus you can tell its dated a little bit as well which makes it more funnier, the lady on this commercial (IMO) is the exact image of true southerners!!

I know the commercial is on every night when I watch In the Heat of the Night in the wee hours of the morning on Peachtree TV, I just LOL everytime I see this commerical!!

WooHoo.....!! I just noticed an RTN test pattern on WSB-DT 2.2 with a horrible tone as well. So, it's got to be close!

I found the test pattern on Galaxy 26 DVB-S2.

Attachments

• URLgrab_001.jpeg
    URLgrab_001.jpeg
    19.6 KB · Views: 149
I'm watching Kojak right now on WSB Retro. :D It's on channel 248 for Comcast cable customers in the Atlanta area. No guide data yet either at least on Comcast. Unfortunately I don't have an ATSC tuner to see if there is guide data on the OTA channel.

Ice...

If you get a chance to view Peachtree TV, look for a local commercial for Perkins Automotive Removel (they come pick up junk cars and pay you money--auto recycling business), the little old black lady is priceless on that commercial plus you can tell its dated a little bit as well which makes it more funnier, the lady on this commercial (IMO) is the exact image of true southerners!!

I'll have to check it out :)

Ice...

I know the commercial is on every night when I watch In the Heat of the Night in the wee hours of the morning on Peachtree TV, I just LOL everytime I see this commerical!!
I remember that commercial from the late 90s on WTBS 17. "Perkins come here get this junk car now - and be in a hurry!" LOL!

Here is a mediocre quality version on youtube: YouTube - Best commercial ever-perkins auto recycling

They have upgraded the graphics and voiceover from what I can remember.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)