Xenforo Upgrade

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Okay, this is annoying, but typical of the new XenForo - How do I easily jump to the last post in a multipage thread? If I click on the Thread Title, it takes me to post #1. On other XenForo forums, I've learned that I can click on the timestamp on the far right of the thread box.

Okay, this is annoying, but typical of the new XenForo - How do I easily jump to the last post in a multipage thread? If I click on the Thread Title, it takes me to post #1. On other XenForo forums, I've learned that I can click on the timestamp on the far right of the thread box.
Foxbat,
I had the same issue the other day, but this morning when I clicked the title of the thread, it went to the last post ....
Your results may vary.

I'm still waiting for the dot to come back to click on to go to your last read post.

I am still not 100% on the alerts on how it works in 2.1. However installed another alerts add on.

Is anyone else having a hard time knowing what threads contain new posts? It looks like the only indication is the font is bold. It would be nice to have a new flag on each thread like there is on the main forum pages.

THis morning I'm still seeing the 60 second page refresh message.

I upgraded it last night with a MAJOR upgrade.. but Yes 60 seconds is the default, however click the down arrow and you can select the time. You can also press the stop button and it won't refresh at all (and it seems to remember those setting as well!)

posts.png

Is anyone else having a hard time knowing what threads contain new posts? It looks like the only indication is the font is bold. It would be nice to have a new flag on each thread like there is on the main forum pages.

I feel like the magic genie this morning. :) Hows this?

new.png

Scott, could we break out the Watched Threads and Watched Forums into two separate buttons instead of the drop down?
Screen Shot 2019-11-19 at 8.07.03 AM.png

Can I get rid of the sticky nav bar? Didn't have it yesterday,didn't have it this morning,now seem to be stuck with it.

That was a bug, not a feature. :D Now that it has been quashed, you must await the non-sticky versions of the styles we have.

Full disclosure: I love the sticky nav bar. That said, I don't know where the Mark Forum Read item went...

Scott, could we break out the Watched Threads and Watched Forums into two separate buttons instead of the drop down? View attachment 141802

I do not believe so, but I will check into it. :D

Got called into a meeting here at work, so taking a little time away because of that, but should be working on things again within a half hour or so.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Great work Scott! I was dreading the upgrade and loss of Multiview. So far things have gone smoothly and with What's New (unread posts) along with watch/notification settings I am easily viewing all the forum areas I used to. Thanks so much for all your time and effort! :) :thumbup

Scott, is there a way to have the New tag added to the threads on the watched list? Or have the old functionality of only unread watched threads show up?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)