Yankees-Red Sox on D* Sunday Night

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Hey, I'm a HUGE Longhorn and Cowboys fan living in crappy Giants hell and unable to watch any NFC game growing up when they were on tv. I understand your pain!

According to another forum, BFG no cable system is broadcasting YES-HD tonight as I hinted earlier. Directv seems to be only option, just the way King Steinbrenner would like it.

wrong.

time warner cable and comcast are showing the yes game in HD in the yankees market

*Waves the white flag even though I don't see of the messages being posted TONIGHT on that site you provided indicating they are actually getting the game*

I still pity them because they are stuck on cable.

BFG said:
are you in boston, because it's HD on UPN.

OH MAN!! I can't believe I didn't even check UPN. I just put the game on NESN .... oh well, they looked like crap anyways!!

asousa said:
no YES for me and I am in MA.....

I don't understand how D* can provide YES HD but we can't get NESN HD!! Something doesn't seem right here to me.

Only the home games are HD for NESN, yes?

Chip

If anyone saw this game on YES HD, can you tell me if the shots taken from top of the stadium where HD or not?

Sean Mota said:
If anyone saw this game on YES HD, can you tell me if the shots taken from top of the stadium where HD or not?

The one from behind home plate appeared to be, but the one down
the right field line definitely was not. The pq overall was good.
Chip

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)