Yay! Finally!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Hello! I have not yet purchased my system, but now I read about retro tv, and I must have a system! I looked at Retro TV's web site, and it list WNGS, and KEGS, now I check those stations listings, but do not see those shows listed. Can anyone advise if Retro TV is in deed on FTA and where to find it? THANKS SO MUCH! I am preparing my order now :)

Larry :)

iafirebuff said:
Hello! I have not yet purchased my system, but now I read about retro tv, and I must have a system! I looked at Retro TV's web site, and it list WNGS, and KEGS, now I check those stations listings, but do not see those shows listed. Can anyone advise if Retro TV is in deed on FTA and where to find it? THANKS SO MUCH! I am preparing my order now :)

Retro TV is on 5 or 6 stations
WNGS (Buffalo)
KYPX (Little Rock)
KEGS (Vegas)
KDEV-LP (Denver)
WPXS (St Louis)

all on the same satellite (galaxy 10) along with a couple UPN's, FOX, ABC and lots of Univision channels :)

Watch RTN a lot :)

Keep in mind, these stations can disappear tomorrow, tonight, in an hour - so buying equipment for one type of thing may be disappointing in the future.

Thanks for the info! THe system, shipped is just a little over $200. Not bad at all! Of course I would be sad if the Retro TV disappeared. I wonder how long they have been on?

Retro TV has been on for maybe 6 months. The owner (Equity broadcasting) owns the channels. They use to be PAX stations until the fallout between the 2 parties. Those chanels went through different transformations (Lick TV, Daystar, Indpendent) before settling on RTN

stand corrected...they started doing the changeover in July last year (went through some old threads here)

Full blown RTN 1/1/06...before that it was a mish mash of RTN shows. Now its pretty simplified (you know when stuff is on...beofre that it would bounce around)

Still waiting for TVLand 50's, TVLand 60's, TVLand 70's, TVLand 80's, TVLand 90's. That would be a GREAT way for them to increase revenue and for people that want to watch tv from their own generation (or the generation they love best).

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts