2009 Men's NCAA Basketball Tournament

I need Villanova, Gonzaga, Michigan and Minnesota to win this wave of games.

If it wasn't for Villanova playing in Philly, I may have considered an upset there. I certainly would have picked VCU over 'Nova in the next round. But because of the homecourt, I have 'Nova going to the Sweet Sixteen.

Sabres call got me thinking the other day about Villanova and with advice on ESPN, I chose VCU to beat them in 2nd round except in the Satelliteguys bracket where I have them in the Elite 8

Clemson player Terrence Oglesby, ejected for throwing a elbow to the head of a Michigan player.
Clemson's finished. Oglesby is Clemson's long range gunner. Without him down the stretch they have no chance. Besides Belein will just take the air out the ball.

Btw, does anybody know about the Jimmy Fallon reference I made earlier.

I watched the premier episode of Late Night with Jimmy Fallon and I honestly thought it was the worst 1 hour of television I've ever seen.

I can't wait for June 1st when Conan is back, this time as the host of the Tonight Show.

Clemson's finished. Oglesby is Clemson's long range gunner. Without him down the stretch they have no chance. Besides Belein will just take the air out the ball.

Michigan has hit some threes with decent accuracy, and Belein made the three-pointer a lethal weapon at West Virginia.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)