2009 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Rangers and Caps 1-1 at the end of 1st Period . . . Rangers gave up a bad goal, but other than that, they have only allowed 2 or 3 shots on goal the whole period . . . looking good!

My prediction:

A low scoring game gives the advantage to the Rangers and that is what we will see as the Capitals with Game 7 on their minds from last year will not be pressing so much nor going full speed

Rangers 2-1 with the tie-breaking goal happening in the final three minutes of play

** I will also not be surprised to see this game go into Overtime

cjwct . . . good prediction . . . 1-1 going into the 3rd Period ! :D:D:D

It's hard to believe the Rangers are in this game after two lopsided defeats.

This seems different- in their three wins, it was Henrik going up against a shooting gallery and winning.

Tonight, he isn't doing much.

OK,
Rangers / Caps is on VS

Where is the Devils / Panthers game on ?

It's game 7 's so I would hope it's on somewhere.

Jimbo
The Caps-Rangers game is being carried by the local Comcast Sports Net in the DC area and there are showing rerun of a mixed martial arts event on Versus. As much as I enjoy the MMA, I really wish the Devils-Hurricanes game were being carried by Versus. As always, there is 'no hockey" coverage on NHL Network.

Way to go NHL Network ....

Your pretty useless when it comes to the most important time of the year :rolleyes:

Has anyone dropped them a line to let them know about our displeasure with thier lack of coverage ?

Should we all flood thier website email box ?

Big win by the Caps this evening...former Red Wing Sergei Federov scores the winning goal. Yikes! The Rangers played very well in this series. Yikes! I just noticed Carolina scored a late 3rd period goal to tie it up at 3-3. Of course, it would actually be nice to watch this one on the tube.

I just noticed Carolina scored a late 3rd period goal to tie it up at 3-3. Of course, it would actually be nice to watch this one on the tube.

Bruins will face the Canes.

Bill, this series will feature a name you probably remember- Sergei Samnonov.

_1141335_sergei300.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts