2009 Stanley Cup Playoffs

What's up with us having to beat both Canadian teams in order to get some where. :D Can we have some dam start times earlier than 9pm! This is killing me.

Win the next round and you just may !

I think it would be a lot of fun seeing the Wings and Blackhawks in the Conference finals :)

Jimbo

Here are my second-round predictions:

Canucks in 7- this will be an intense, hard-fought series. In the end, home-ice and Luongo will ultimately be the difference.

Red Wings in 6- Anaheim will take it to Detroit tooth-and-nail, but Detroit's scoring depth will be the deciding factor. The Ducks have a good top scoring line, but who else can put the puck in the net? Also, keep an eye on Jonas Hiller- can he keep up this hot goaltending or will he hit a wall?

Bruins in 5- I think Boston's better, and Carolina might be a little exhausted after their seven-game slugfest with the Devils.

Capitals in 6- I think Washington's additional firepower will be the difference.

Canucks in 7- this will be an intense, hard-fought series. In the end, home-ice and Luongo will ultimately be the difference.

Red Wings in 6- Anaheim will take it to Detroit tooth-and-nail, but Detroit's scoring depth will be the deciding factor. The Ducks have a good top scoring line, but who else can put the puck in the net? Also, keep an eye on Jonas Hiller- can he keep up this hot goaltending or will he hit a wall?

Bruins in 5- I think Boston's better, and Carolina might be a little exhausted after their seven-game slugfest with the Devils.

Capitals in 6- I think Washington's additional firepower will be the difference.

I think you're dead on! :up

I think you're dead on! :up

I'll take Chicago over the stink'in Canucks :D

The rest I agree with.

Wings and Duck will be a classic battle...

Thursday's Playoff Schedule

Chicago at Vancouver- Game 1- 9:00pm ET
National telecasts: Versus-HD, CBC-HD, RDS-HD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts