2010-11 NFL Season

The Bengals' play the NFC South and AFC East.

Hard to believe that, last year, they were 3-1 against the NFC North, yet 1-3 against the AFC West.

salsadancer7 said:
Remember his last season in Oakland.....LOL! Watch what happens now....;)

Remember his last contract year? It was 2007. Hmm. What did he do that year?

23td's.

He wants to get paid again. Either by the Patriots or some other team. He will be ok. He respects the coach and quarterback, something he had none of with the Raiders.

Remember his last contract year? It was 2007. Hmm. What did he do that year?

23td's.

He wants to get paid again. Either by the Patriots or some other team. He will be ok.

I agree, he'll be fine, IF he wants to get signed by another team.
If you can't play for the Pats, WHO's gonna pick you up ?
The Pats picked him up off the scrap heap and made something out of him.

MAYBE he should REMEMBER that.

I agree, he'll be fine, IF he wants to get signed by another team.
If you can't play for the Pats, WHO's gonna pick you up ?
The Pats picked him up off the scrap heap and made something out of him.

MAYBE he should REMEMBER that.

BINGO!!!! Well said!!! :up

It's been said he's had one of his best looking offseasons and camps since joining the Patriots, he may be disappointed, but he hasn't checked out or become a slouch everyone is assuming from the headlines yet.

It's been said he's had one of his best looking offseasons and camps since joining the Patriots, he may be disappointed, but he hasn't checked out or become a slouch everyone is assuming from the headlines yet.

YET ......

Wait till he doesn't get the ball ...

Exactly right.

I'll be the first to admit that I was against Moss joining the Patriots back in 07. Boy, was I WRONG!! Moss has been a model citizen in his three years with the Pats, including the year Matt Cassel was throwing him the ball.

I used to think that Moss was as big (or bigger) a headache as TO. Again, I was wrong!

Last edited:
Exactly right.

I'll be the first to admit that I was against Moss joining the Patriots back in 07. Boy, was I WRONG!! Moss has been a model citizen in his three years with the Pats, including the year Matt Cassel was throwing him the ball.

I used to think that Moss was as big (or bigger) a headache as TO. Again, I was wrong!

Who was the former Bengal RB that was a pain that went to the Pats and became a model citizen ....

Who was the former Bengal RB that was a pain that went to the Pats and became a model citizen ....

Corey Dillon.

IMO, the Pats don't win the 2004-05 Super Bowl without Dillon.

Another example of a "troublemaker" that thrived here was Rodney Harrison.

Corey Dillon.

IMO, the Pats don't win the 2004-05 Super Bowl without Dillon.

Another example of a "troublemaker" that thrived here was Rodney Harrison.

Actually, it's another example that "problem children" and/or "chemistry" means NOTHING when you win. Or maybe, it does not matter that much....;)

Two Dat? Not so fast.

The Vikings are not the same team they were last year and besides, I picked Green Bay to win the NFC North. Favre's #1 target (S. Rice) is out for at least half the year and they will miss backup RB, Chester Taylor.

Favre looked old and out of sync. I think an ESPN columnist said it best: "At times you wondered if Favre could complete a pass to one of the Wrangler jeans guys".

With that said, both teams looked rusty. I don't expect the Saints to Two Dat, but not for a lack of trying. I just don't think their defense will be as strong as last year. In '09, they forced a million turnovers. I don't see that happening again, just as I don't see Favre having the season he had last year either. Both teams are setup for a letdown this year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)