2010-11 NHL Hockey Season

Big Win for Sabres at the Rangers last night and Bigger Game on Thursday Night in the Carolina, with the final playoff spot available for Buffalo, Sabres still have 3 games in hand on Rangers and 2 games on Carolina.

...and once again a New York Rangers season heads south for the Spring. The good news is that for a change Sather is going with the kids. Stay the course, it will pay off in the long run.

Sandra

This hit was no worse than any other hit, it just happen to run him into the post holding the glass at the end of the bench. Had it not been at that exact position, it wouldn't have been a big deal.

If you look at the video, he directed the player into the post. Unfortunately this looks bad for the NHL, because it looks bush league, whereas sometimes punishment is handed out, sometimes it isn't. If this had been the NFL he definitely would have been fine at the very least. Ask James Harrison of the Pittsburgh Steelers.

The Pens somehow keeps winning enough to stay at #4 and in competition with the Flyers for the division all without Sid and Malkin.

The Pens somehow keeps winning enough to stay at #4 and in competition with the Flyers for the division all without Sid and Malkin.

Yeah I know. I am shocked. They should have a really really good team when Sid gets back and Malkin next year.

Islandguy43 said:
But on XM Home Ice he stated he is not thinking too far ahead and taking one day at a time, and won't even give a time table for him to return.

He still has to take out slow, only been a few days symptom free

Making it to the Stanley Cup Final requires a great deal of good luck, skilled healthy players, and timing: avoiding key injuries, finding the right lines/matchups, hoping the netminders get hot, and having the team peak at the start of and throughout the playoffs. Yikes! Right now I just don't see the Pens making it to the Conference Final...with or without Crosby. Likewise, a couple months ago I envisioned the Wings playing in the Stanley Cup Final. While I am still very hopeful, I am not so sure. We shall see...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)