2013 AL Central

Tigers series opener with Washington has been officially Rained Out ...

They will make it up on Thursday, pushing the Starting rotation back a day in both cases.

Thursday's game will be at 4:05

Last edited:
Tonight's Tigers / Nats game also started in a Rain Delay ... was scheduled for 7pm, now playing, started at 8 pm.

At least it actually RAINED !

I went ahead and signed-up with MLB TV since the hospital does not have MASN in their local channel lineup. Although our primary home is in Texas, I signed-up using a credit care with my VA address (i.e., the one I mainly use for travel). Anyway, the game is blacked-out so I call MLB Tv to tell them my predicament and whether I should change to another credit care for my Texas billing address. I was told it was based on my IP address. Okay, so I close all the browsers and tunnel through NY, CA and even overseas....the game is still Blacked-out. Anyway, what a bunch of horse-hockey. I immediately had Amex reverse the charge on my account. Ugh!

Anyway, I won't get to see the Wings game tonight either so it looks like a big sleeping pill in an hour and off to bed.

I went ahead and signed-up with MLB TV since the hospital does not have MASN in their local channel lineup. Although our primary home is in Texas, I signed-up using a credit care with my VA address (i.e., the one I mainly use for travel). Anyway, the game is blacked-out so I call MLB Tv to tell them my predicament and whether I should change to another credit care for my Texas billing address. I was told it was based on my IP address. Okay, so I close all the browsers and tunnel through NY, CA and even overseas....the game is still Blacked-out. Anyway, what a bunch of horse-hockey. I immediately had Amex reverse the charge on my account. Ugh!

Anyway, I won't get to see the Wings game tonight either so it looks like a big sleeping pill in an hour and off to bed.

Yeah, the credit card doesn't matter. It is all based on IP. When I am in Michigan the Tigers are always blacked out but when I travel I can get them without changing my credit card info. They must be able to detect your VPN or Proxy and just do an auto blackout.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

1-1 End of 1.

Twins exploded in Boston tonight. They are only at .500, but I'm pleasantly surprised by that. Brings hope to the soul!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)