2013 AL Central

JV on the mound tomorrow afternoon for the Tigers. Elsewhere, the Royals and the Indians keep winning.

You don't REALLY expect the Wh Sox to help the Tigers ... do you ?
They are playing the Royals ...

As long as we keep playing well and winning at almost a .600 clip, I don't care what the other teams are doing, I don't think they can keep up that pace as long as we should be able to.

Tigers have a quirky schedule next week ... off Monday

They go to Washington for a 2 game series, then off Thursday and play Cleveland next Friday over the weekend.

Tigers have a quirky schedule next week ... off Monday

They go to Washington for a 2 game series, then off Thursday and play Cleveland next Friday over the weekend.

I would be at both games in Washington...if I weren't in the hospital. At least I can watch the game on MASN. To be honest, the tickets should be a hot commodity since these two teams may very well meet in the World Series. The Nats play two games at Comerica Park after the All-Star break.

I would be at both games in Washington...if I weren't in the hospital. At least I can watch the game on MASN. To be honest, the tickets should be a hot commodity since these two teams may very well meet in the World Series. The Nats play two games at Comerica Park after the All-Star break.

Your in the hospital ?
Hopefully you'll be fine and home soon.

This would be the Knees ?

Brayan Pena just hit a 2 run shot to match the one Prince hit in the first inning. Don't think we'll see to many more of those from him.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)