2013 AL Central

Well, since we can't talk about the Tigers win, let's bring up more of Cabrera's stats. Here is how this year compares to last year at this time:

2012 .304 BA - 8 HR - 34 RBI
2013 .387 BA - 11 HR - 47 RBI

I've been saying since the end of last year, that his MVP year wasn't even his best year.

Tigers and Indians ...

Verlander and Jimenez

Verlander, will we get the struggling J.V. or the one that found his trouble and fixed it J.V. ?

Jimenez had been struggling till he met up with the Tigers the last time around, he pitched very well that night.

Tigers came into the 2 game series, 2.5 GB, won last night, could pull back to a .5 game back with a win, or the Indians could win and it would be just like the teams never met and leave 2.5 games up.

How has JV velocity been tonight? Lately, he hasn't been getting up to 99/100 mph on his fastball.

Lately he's been in the 96-99 range ...
Tonight I haven't paid much attention to his MPH, figure when he's right, well see it start low 90's and increase from there.

J.V. and Jeff Jones went down below and talked after the 2nd inning and it looks like it helped.

Lately he's been in the 96-99 range ...
Tonight I haven't paid much attention to his MPH, figure when he's right, well see it start low 90's and increase from there.

J.V. and Jeff Jones went down below and talked after the 2nd inning and it looks like it helped.

Looks like J.V. is starting to work it out... out of the 4th now, I didn't know if he was gonna see 4 earlier.

I went to bed when the Next rain delay happened ...
Got up this morning, looked at the score and the Tigers scored 2 more runs and Won 11-7.

Verlander gave up 5 runs last night and WON !

I went to bed when the Next rain delay happened ...
Got up this morning, looked at the score and the Tigers scored 2 more runs and Won 11-7.

Verlander gave up 5 runs last night and WON !

A win is a win...although we're all wonder what's going on with JV. The Tigers start a home stand against the Twins so hopefully we can continue a prolonged winning streak. Let the AL Central battles begin.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)