2013 AL Central

Twins scratch a run out in the 7th. I'll never root against my Twins, but I will root for the Tigers in the playoffs.

Tigers manage to beat the Twins, finally, after getting ZERO runs thru the first 6 innings, also gave up the lead and had to come back to win ...

They have done that often this year, bats fall asleep till the other team scores, then they wake up and try to pull it out.

That's what I miss as well. It was a lot more fun when there was competition. That said, at least the Twins were relevant last night!

Yup, relevent the whole series really ...

Twins win again today ... take 2 of 3 from the little kitties from Detroit :rolleyes:

I kinda liked it, but now I can go back to a pro-Detroit mind set—until they play the Twins again!

Tigers playing the Mets tonight....

Miggy has hit a 3 run shot as the Tigers are now up 5-1.

Tigers got a 2 out double by Hunter and that was followed by Miggy's shot.
Hunter has a HR and a double so far tonight.

Its nice to see 2 out hits from the Tigers.

Btw, Martinez is Catching tonight while they are in NY.

Wow, The Tigers just showed a stat that when Austin Jackson SCORES a run, the Tigers have a .697 winning percentage.
When he doesn't, they have a .413 winning %.

BTW, tonight, Tigers have 3 HR's, Hunter, Cabrera and now Jackson, if your in the area, remember to stop by Arby's and get your free Curly Fries tomorrow !

Yum ...

I actually wish they would do away with the curly fries and come up with a better fry.

It's been a while since I have been to Arby's, I was more of a potato cake person (I think that's what they were called)

Anyways....Tribe lose!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts