2013 AL Central

It's been years (literally decades) since I've seen an outfielder so completely lose sight of a fly ball like Cleveland's CF.

Ya, he wasn't within 20 feet of the ball when it came down ... what a feeling that must be.

Makes me wonder if he was talking or not paying attention when the pitch was made, usually when that happens, your at least close.

Ya, he wasn't within 20 feet of the ball when it came down ... what a feeling that must be.

Makes me wonder if he was talking or not paying attention when the pitch was made, usually when that happens, your at least close.

The ball looks like it dropped 15-years away. It was a lazy high fly-ball so he can't say he lost it in the sun or lights. I think he was daydreaming.

The ball looks like it dropped 15-years away. It was a lazy high fly-ball so he can't say he lost it in the sun or lights. I think he was daydreaming.

Thats what I was thinking ...

Porcello made it thru his typical BAD 4th inning tonight and now he's usually pulled after 6 ... but he's only thrown 75 ish pitches, if he has a good inning here, he may come back. :)

I would love to see a CF Iso on him before the pitch ... he either made a wrong step initially or as were presuming ...botched it all the way.

Thats what I was thinking ...

Porcello made it thru his typical BAD 4th inning tonight and now he's usually pulled after 6 ... but he's only thrown 75 ish pitches, if he has a good inning here, he may come back. :)

Well, he almost made it thru the 6th.

Now on comes Al Al to see if he can make this a game again ... Ugh :rolleyes:

So what's the status of tonight's rain delay...tired of seeing the blue screen on MLB TV.

Haven't heard yet .... Tigers had one rained shortened go against them last week, maybe they will have it work out for them this time.

Then again, theres no doubt where this game is going .

Tigers appear to have the Indians number again this season. They have played everyone else pretty tough this season.

This is the last series of the year for the Indians and Tigers.

Tigers have 6 more with the White Sox and KC.

3 with Boston next, then 3 with Seattle, and Miami and thats it !

Not in that order, Boston starts Monday ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)